- This “cowboy caviar” recipe makes a healthful low-fat dip to take to parties.
- 1 cup frozen-thawed black-eyed peas
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen-thawed corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper
- 14 oz canned diced no-salt-added tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve salsa with an assortment of raw veggies and baked chips.