How the plan works
The Active Plan is a slightly higher daily calorie allowance than our Everyday Plan, as it's designed for women who are more active or for inactive men to kickstart their diet. For this you use a combination of Shake That Weight Meal Replacements, snacks and food you prepare yourself.
1,200 kcal per day
Suitable for Women (BMI 25-40) & Men to Kickstart
Women with an active lifestyle or Inactive Men
Your Daily Allowance
See a breakdown of how this plan can work for you
2x Shake That Weight® Meal Replacements
1x Shake That Weight® Ready Meal with sides, or a self prepared meal.
Shake That Weight® or self prepared snacks
An example day on the Active Plan
Our warming Original Porridge Oats
Mixed with warm skimmed milk
For lunch enjoy our deliciously fresh Cream of Pea Soup
We have a range of savoury meal options to choose from.
Tasty Chocolate Flavoured High Protein Snack Wafers
Enjoy 200 kcal of snacks per day.
Salmon and broccoli pasta with pesto
Mix 200g cooked wholewheat penne with 2 handfuls steamed broccoli florets. Half a small can (around 100g drained weight) pink salmon and 2 tbsp (30g) red pesto. Serve with salad and fat-free dressing.
It's time to start your journey
The beauty of the Active Plan is that it’s simple to follow and flexible as you can either have control over some meals yourself or utilise more Shake That Weight products. You use Shake That Weight Meal Replacements twice a day and enjoy a Shake That Weight snack. Or, if you wish you can make your own high protein, low fat snack. For your larger 600 calorie meal, you could use one of our pouch ready meals combined with some extra sides or if you want to prepare your own meal from scratch, that's fine too.
Choose your favourite products
We have a wide range of tasty meals to choose from. Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner
Create your own
Save money by choosing a larger create your own bundle.
While you’re waiting for your products to arrive
Give your kitchen a spring clean and prepare to fill your cupboards with the products you order
Delivered to you
FREE Delivery on orders over £65
Your Questions Answered
- STW Meal Replacement Bar
- STW Shake made with skimmed milk
- EatProtein Chocolate Flavoured High Protein Wafers
- EatProtein Vanilla Flavoured High Protein Wafers
- EatProtein Chocteasers High Protein Snack Balls
- 1 slice wholemeal toast topped with 1 medium mashed banana and 1 tsp chopped nuts
- 2 oatcakes spread with 2 tbsp reduced-fat hummus + 1 orange
- 6 tbsp reduced-fat hummus with 1 carrot and ½ red pepper, cut into sticks
- 2 rye crispbreads topped with ½ avocado (75g)
- 30g unsalted almonds or 8 walnut halves
- 1 wholemeal wrap filled with 50g cooked and peeled prawns and salad
- Tuna and red onion salad made from 1 small can (around 145g) tuna in water (drained), 1 small red onion, 1 tomato, ½ red pepper lettuce and diced cucumber (all chopped) with fresh coriander and lime zest and juice to taste.
View our full range of snacks here
- Provides between 200 to 250kcal
- Is controlled for fat (no than 30% of the calories come from fat)
- Contains a certain amount of good quality protein (between 25% and 50% of the calories will come from protein)
- Provides at least 30% of daily needs for a wide range of vitamins and minerals, including calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins A, C and D and B vitamins.