Plan for Her - Ketogenic
Ketogenic Low Calorie Diet Plan (Ketosis) for Women
Ketogenic diets are very-low-carbohydrate diets that maximise your body’s fat burning potential. They are based on achieving a state of ketosis, a condition in which the body runs out of carbohydrates to burn and starts to burn fat for energy instead, producing compounds called ketones in the process.NOTE: Keto Plan should only be used under medical supervision as you will require regular health checks. Your doctor will advise you as to how long you can use a ketogenic diet.
*based on reviews and success stories
- Fast and effective weight loss 1 – 10 stone*
- Maximize ketone release
- Increase appetite suppression
- More rapid weight loss than traditional diets
Follow these easy steps
Your guide to rapid weight loss
What is the difference between this and the other plans?This plan will result in the similar amounts of weight loss as our others. All Shake That Weight diet plans can result in ketosis/release of ketones and offer similar amounts of weight loss to this plan. The difference between this and our other plans is this is less about calorie counting, and more about limiting the total number of carbs you consume a day. It also has more limitations on which meal products you can have and things you can drink than the other plans.
Enjoy any 4 STW meal products (below 60g carbs in total)Maximum carb allowance 60g daily. All Shake That Weight products are suitable, but keep an eye on the amount of carbs you’re consuming. The easiest way to follow the diet is to just consume shakes as they are lowest in carbs. However, you could have one or more of the other higher carb products a day (e.g bars/noodles) – again, just keep track of the carbs.If just consuming shakes you must mix one shake or porridge with low carb/lactose free milk (eg. Unsweetened almond milk or soya milk) daily. This will ensure you meet the minimum 600 calorie intake. Our ready meals are also perfect on the ketogenic diet, as on average they contain lower than 10g of carbs, and are slightly higher in calories, having one a day would negate the need to mix one product with milk.
An Example Day
BreakfastEnjoy a delicious porridge or shake mixed with water.
LunchYou could have some noodles, soups or a shake again.
Mid-AfternoonTry a bar to keep you going until evening.
DinnerHave your 400kcal self prepared meal.
- Please consult your doctor before starting any regime. If you have any health issues you should consult your doctor to see if this plan is suitable for you.
- You should not follow the diet for more than 12 weeks without taking a 1-2 week break
- VLCD is only suggested for those with a BMI over 25. If your BMI falls below 25 you should have reached your weight loss goals and should move on to the maintenance stage plan in order to sustain your weight loss.
- Only light-moderate exercise is recommended on this plan.
- This diet plan is not suitable for children under 16 years old or breastfeeding mothers.