Plan for Him
Total Food Replacement Diet (TFRD) for Men
Men have different calorific requirements than women and this plan is not only designed to meet them but also squash those epic hunger requirements by allowing 4 delicious meal products daily!
Structured to be convenient for men with busy lives, The Shake That Weight Man Plan is designed for men who find it difficult to plan out or access healthy food on the go. Based on the total food replacement diet principle, this plan means you only need to eat Shake That Weight meal products a day.
Don’t worry though if you feel that you would like a self prepared meal one day then simple observe the guidelines for our Man Plan with a Meal.
*based on reviews and success stories
- Fast and effective weight loss 1 – 10 stone*
- No meal planning or calorie counting
- Choose from over 50 great products
- More rapid weight loss than traditional diets
Follow these easy steps
Your guide to rapid weight loss
Enjoy any 4 Shake That Weight meal productsChoose from our shakes, soups, noodles, bars and more.All our products are nutritionally balanced and use a high quality casein protein which digests slowly over 4 hours to keep your hunger at bay. They also contain your RDA of vitamins and minerals to support your healthy weight loss.
SnackingNot essential but if you feel the need to snack, you are allowed 1 high protein and low carb snack daily. Snacks include Shake That Weight® / EatProtein® wafers, bars, crisps and zippers etc. See our range here.
An Example Day
BreakfastEnjoy a delicious porridge or shake mixed with water.
LunchYou could have some noodles, soups or a shake again.
Mid-AfternoonTry a bar to keep you going until evening.
DinnerTry one of our delicious ready meals.
SnacksYou can enjoy ONE of the STW snacks a day.
- Please consult your doctor before starting any regime. If you have any health issues you should consult your doctor to see if this plan is suitable for you.
- You should not follow the diet for more than 12 weeks without taking a 1-2 week break
- VLCD is only suggested for those with a BMI over 25. If your BMI falls below 25 you should have reached your weight loss goals and should move on to the maintenance stage plan in order to sustain your weight loss.
- Only light-moderate exercise is recommended on this plan.
- This diet plan is not suitable for children under 16 years old.
Frequently Asked Questions
A TFRD plan is designed to replace all you daily food intake with Shake That Weight specially formulated meal products. This makes the plan simple to follow and allows no opportunity to cheat. It works by lowering your daily calories and keeping the amount of carbohydrates in your diet down whilst increasing your protein intake.
Shake That Weight meal replacement products are perfectly formulated to support a TFRD by providing high levels of protein, low levels of carbohydrates and plenty of important nutrients and minerals. You might worry about feeling hungry, but the nutritional ingredients of Shake That weight products are designed to support your body and digest slowly and help to suppress your appetite.
Many people on total food replacement diet find the weight loss to be sudden and quite dramatic. The meal replacements are all nutritionally balanced, so you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals you need.
The national institute for clinical excellence (nice) recommends that VLCD’s (diets under 1000 calories) should only be followed constantly for 12 weeks and then you should take a break. This diet is also not recommended for pregnant or breast feeding women and not suitable for children. Before starting any type of diet plan please check with your doctor that it is suitable for your personal circumstances.