Plan for Her - With Meal
Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) for Women
The Woman With Meal very low calorie diet is our most popular plan, and the one we’d recommend, as it allows you to still eat a regular healthy meal at some point in the day.Most dieters find this plan the easiest to stick to as it allows you use the Shake That Weight meal products for access to quick well balanced food during busy periods of the day and still enjoy a self prepared meals with others usually in the evening. This is also the plan to follow if you are a more active person as the slightly higher calorie allowance will support you better.Don’t worry though if you don’t have time for yourself prepared meal one day then simple observe the guidelines for our Woman Plan.
*based on reviews and success stories
- Fast and effective weight loss 1 – 10 stone*
- Enjoy a self prepared meal with family
- Choose from over 50 great products
- Same effective weight loss as the Plan for Her
Follow these easy steps
Your guide to rapid weight loss
Enjoy any 3 Shake That Weight meal products of your choiceChoose from our shakes, soups, noodles, bars and more.All our products are nutritionally balanced and use a high quality casein protein which digests slowly over 4 hours to keep your hunger at bay. They also contain your RDA of vitamins and minerals to support your healthy weight loss.
Have a self prepared 400kcal mealYou can have this at any time in the day that suits you. Most people prefer to have it in the evening. Try to make healthy choices and limit carbohydrates to a maximum of 40g for the meal. Read our full meal guidelines in the brochure which comes with your order. Also see our healthy eating recipes here.
SnackingNot essential but if you feel the need to snack, you are allowed 1 high protein and low carb snack daily. Snacks include Shake That Weight® / EatProtein® wafers, bars, crisps and zippers etc. See our range here.
An Example Day
BreakfastEnjoy a delicious porridge or shake mixed with water.
LunchYou could have some noodles, soups or a shake again.
Mid-AfternoonTry a bar to keep you going until evening.
DinnerHave your 400kcal self prepared meal.
SnacksYou can enjoy ONE of the STW snacks a day.
- Please consult your doctor before starting any regime. If you have any health issues you should consult your doctor to see if this plan is suitable for you.
- You should not follow the diet for more than 12 weeks without taking a 1-2 week break
- VLCD is only suggested for those with a BMI over 25. If your BMI falls below 25 you should have reached your weight loss goals and should move on to the maintenance stage plan in order to sustain your weight loss.
- Only light-moderate exercise is recommended on this plan.
- This diet plan is not suitable for children under 16 years old or breastfeeding mothers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose the amount of products you want below and build a bundle of meals.