Plan for Her
Total Food Replacement Diet (TFRD) for Women
The Shake That Weight Woman Plan is designed for women who find it difficult to plan out or access healthy food on the go.
We’ve designed it to fit in with your busy life, and to squash those epic hunger requirements by allowing 4 delicious meal replacement products a day! They’re delicious, packed full of vitamins, nutrients and minerals, and will help keep you fuller for longer.
Don’t worry though if you feel that you would like a self prepared meal one day then simple observe the guidelines for our Woman Plan with a Meal.
*based on reviews and success stories
- Fast and effective weight loss 1 – 10 stone*
- No meal planning or calorie counting
- Choose from over 50 great products
- More rapid weight loss than traditional diets
Follow these easy steps
Your guide to rapid weight loss
Enjoy any 4 Shake That Weight meal products of your choiceChoose from our shakes, soups, noodles, bars and more. All our products are nutritionally balanced and use a high quality casein protein which digests slowly over 4 hours to keep your hunger at bay. They also contain your RDA of vitamins and minerals to support your healthy weight loss.
SnackingNot essential but if you feel the need to snack, you are allowed 1 high protein and low carb snack daily. Snacks include Shake That Weight® / EatProtein® wafers, bars, crisps and zippers etc. See our range here.
An Example Day
BreakfastEnjoy a delicious porridge or shake mixed with water.
LunchYou could have some noodles, soups or a shake again.
Mid-AfternoonTry a bar to keep you going until evening.
DinnerTry one of our delicious ready meals.
SnacksYou can enjoy ONE of the STW snacks a day.
- Please consult your doctor before starting any regime. If you have any health issues you should consult your doctor to see if this plan is suitable for you.
- You should not follow the diet for more than 12 weeks without taking a 1-2 week break
- VLCD is only suggested for those with a BMI over 25. If your BMI falls below 25 you should have reached your weight loss goals and should move on to the maintenance stage plan in order to sustain your weight loss.
- Only light-moderate exercise is recommended on this plan.
- This diet plan is not suitable for children under 16 years old or breastfeeding mothers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose the amount of products you want below and build a bundle of meals.